First Kisses are always sweet

A sweet first kiss
I was in 1st year of college when I knew him and he was in his 3rd year of high school. We became close because of one thing and that was "Love."

He had a girlfriend and I had none. I told him every detail of my life and about my feelings for my crush and he did the same thing. He cared for me more than his sister and I was doing the same thing to him. I just didn't know that I was beginning to like him because he was 2 years younger than I was and besides, he had a girlfriend.

That summer, we had a youth camp in our place. We really had a great time together and when it was time to rest, he accompanied me to the tent with his feet outside because girls and boys weren't allowed to sleep together, but there were too many mosquitoes that he let his whole body get in the tent with the door open. But, the insects started to get in, so we decided to close the tent and we were sleeping side by side.

We talked and talked when suddenly, he asked me, "Why do I love you?" I answered him saying, "Because God said 'Love one another.’" Then, he smiled and kissed me on the check and there was silence... after a while he embraced me and said "You'll never forget me." I nodded, but then he told me the same phrase again and I hardly heard him. When I asked him, he suddenly kissed my lips and hug me.

After that, I really didn't know what to say or do because I was really shocked and shy. I just turn my back away from him and look at the stars above. He listened to the beatings of my heart and asked me why my heart was beating so fast. I blamed him for that.

The next morning, he looked at me and when we got the chance to talk, he teased me with the question, "who was your first kiss?" I just smiled because I can't forget the time his lips touched mine. That was the time that I proved to myself and to everyone that first kisses are always the sweetest, especially if it's an unexpected kiss....

The best love letter ever : I love u from the bottom of my heart. I love u so much with all of my heart, soul and body...
I love you in different languages : Say I love you to your sweetheart in as many different languages as you can...
Everlasting Love : By the time you're reading this, I'm sure I'm no longer around, I bought this policy for you, though the amount is only $100k, I hope it will be able to help me continue my promise...
Touching love story : A cancer that can't be treated. He was 18 years old and he could die anytime. All his life, he was stuck in his house
An amazing Love Story : I miss my hometown so much, I miss my parents who are still living there'. While saying that tears filled his eyes. She was deeply touched...
A feeling that will last forever :I always maintained a safe distance to my boyfriend and we didn't even kiss each other since our relationship started. Now, it was his birthday...
The precious gift : Chris and I were on my newly bought car. He had his head on my lap. I had been thinking sensual...
The fisrt one, which lasted lifetime : I didn't mean to tell him how I truly felt but my heart opened my mouth for me and i said ,''I Love you...
Secret Love : I wish though we're not together these special feeling would remain in our thoughts and in our hearts forever...
The soul mate : Glanced up, saw my man dancing towards me, we smiled into each others eyes and kissed immediately...
Looking in your eyes : I can see directly to his heart through his eyes. But when I look into his eyes, I melt in it. I am lost, my existence is lost...
Someone who changed my life : One day he came into my life and changed the way I think and see myself. But in the end everything turned out alright...
So strong Love : I had kept my crush on him a secret, as I didn't want him to find out, as he was my rival in stock exchange business...
Love with best friend : I wanted to scream loudly and say "I love you" in front of all the people, but I can't do that. I just write it...
Finding prince charming : It enticed me into his strong embrace with such a magical effect. I knew this was special. The next few days of forex trading were magical...
Talking to the love : I'm always with her...I love her. I know how you feel. I have the same problem...but he'll never like me I am not rich...
Gift to loved ones : My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mummy will also go to see God very soon, so I thought that she could bring the doll with her to give it to my sister...
Love is divine, not money : He involved in many business involving insurance, banking, loan, investment, real state, stock exchange etc and made a lot of money, but that could not buy love...
Para psychological love : Mr. Timothy and his wife loved each other very much
I killed love of my life : Sameer was a foreign return. He decided to spend his vacation at his castle.
Heartbreaking tragedy : We were in the college when my friend fell in love with...
How did you get HIV : This is the story about aboy and a girl.
Heart touching story that :When the girl's father came to know about their love
Love and Death : Passion round a lotus dancing thrilled,Blinded with his soul's waves
The first love : Maya was nice, beautiful, smart and sexy girl, but just couldn't get Steve to notice her.
Friends or lovers : I just couldn't stay away from you anymore. Thier lips met his again for passionate kiss.
Our first kiss : I felt as if I melted and all the senses were gone with the sensual kiss.
Thank you for being with me : I had given up on love, having been hurt so much before with painful breakups.
Love at first sight : Oh My God!! He is so hot.I said to my friends at lunch in the cafeteria.
The heart will Know : It was her first kiss relived in a much more glorious moment in time. Stars were before her eyes.
First kisses are always sweet :He suddenly kissed my lips and hug me.I was really shocked and shy.
Best friend - Soul mate : He helped me through my many crushes and broken hearts and make me laugh...